Kursus Fiqh Untuk Pesakit (Solat & Bersuci) - Lelaki & Wanita (Dewasa)
For more information about the course, please click here.
- The course will be conducted in Malay.
- FIRST COME FIRST SERVED - Registration is compulsory as seats are limited.
1) In the event that the course has limited seats available, only those who have registered early will be given priority.
2) Those who register late or wish to 'walk-in' will be subjected to availability of vacant seats.
3) Course dates & teachers may subject to change at the discretion of the centre when deemed appropriate.
4) In the event that the current teacher could no longer deliver his/her service due to unforeseen circumstances, whether it's before or during the course, the centre has the right to replace him/her with another teacher. The centre also has the right to postpone or stop the course entirely, if deemed appropriate.
5) STRICTLY NO VIDEO RECORDING OF ANY PART OF THE LESSON IS ALLOWED, WITHOUT THE EXPLICIT PERMISSION FROM THE TEACHER-IN-CHARGE. The centre has the right to remove the video from the device if anyone is caught doing so.
By checking the box below and submitting this form, you agree to the terms and conditions above.