Kelas Hafalan Al-Quran - Wanita Dewasa & Remaja (13 tahun ke atas)
Please read the instructions carefully before submitting: - You may register for more than one person for a single submission. The form will then automatically compute the total fees for you. Just change the number in the box next to the product below.
- All lessons will be in Malay. - Please choose just ONE session from the below choices. - FIRST COME FIRST SERVED - Full payment is required for confirmation of seat. Just by registering online does NOT guarantee your seat. Payment upfront is required to confirm seat. Course is on weekly basis and ongoing
TERMS & CONDITIONS: (There are 10 points. Please scroll down all the way to the bottom)
1) STRICTLY NO VIDEO or AUDIO RECORDING OF ANY PART OF THE LESSON IS ALLOWED, WITHOUT THE EXPLICIT PERMISSION FROM THE TEACHER-IN-CHARGE.
2) Full payment must be made in advanced before the course to confirm your seat.
3) In the event that the nature of the course has very limited seats available per class (eg: Kursus ASAS Mengaji), only those who have made the payments will have their seats reserved.
4) Those who register late or wish to do walk-in will be subjected to availability of vacant seats.
5) In the event of a permanent withdrawal from a course before it starts, two weeks notice in writing is required for refund of the course fees. The deposit may be used to offset any outstanding fee or administration/registration fee. The balance will then be returned to the applicant.
6) If the applicant applies for permanent withdrawal within two weeks of the commencement of the course, the applicant will not be entitled to any refunds. Instead, the applicant can choose to transfer the seat to someone else. (seat transferable)
7) Full deposit or course fees will also be given in the event of any sudden withdrawal or closure of the course by the centre.
8) Course dates may subject to change. Confirmed applicants who have made their payments will be notified through SMS or Whatsapp in the occurrence of such event.
9) In the event that the current teacher could no longer deliver his/her service due to unforeseen circumstances, whether it's before or during the course, the centre has the right to replace him/her with another teacher.
10) It is the obligation and duty of the student to pay the course fees consistently throughout the course (if monthly option is chosen). Being absent from class does not nullify your duty to pay for the stipulated fees, as operational costs to sustain the whole centre are incurred as per normal throughtout the study period.
By checking the box below and submitting this form, you agree to the terms and conditions above.